How’s going mate??
Recently I thought it started getting cold in Perth,but it’s not true.It’s too hot!! 38 degrees!! Seriously???
By the way, today I’ll write about farewell in Perth.
Fortunately, I’ve made a lot of friends in Perth,but everyone left here,so I had to say goodbye…no I just say see you but it’s difficult situations for me.
I always drive friends Airport, when they went back their country. Actually I was very sad after to see friends off. I’ve not got using to it.
2 weeks ago, my one of the best friend who is from Switzerland, she had left here. I was so sad I couldn’t do anything then haha,but I think I’m also very lucky,because I have many good experiences at the moment.When I was in Japan, I was not interested in Europe and South American,such as Brazil,but now I really want to go to these countries. I mean my mind is changed!! I will be able to meet them in their countries,and they give me motivation to study English!!
I just wanna say thank you for everyone!!
And thank you for reading my blog.
Learning English definitely opens up an opportunity to meet people from different countries. In addition, your positive personality helps you make new friends too. Farewell is an important part of the deal, which makes you realize how precious life is.
To dance, clap hands, exult, shout, skip, leap, roll on, float on! – Walt Whitman
Hi Shun, I am going to point out the grammar mistakes, but I will not tell you what the correct answers are. You need to figure them out yourself. Here it goes.
(1) I thought it starts getting cold
(2) everyone left here,so I have to say goodbye
(3) when they go back their country
(4) I’m very sad after to see friends off.
(5) I’ve not getting used to it.
(6) 2 weeks ago, my one of the best friend who is from Switzerland, she’s left here.
(7) I had many good experiences at the moment.
(8) I was not interested Europe and South American,such as Brazil
(9) I really want to go these countries.
I’m confused present or past.
You can always edit your post to correct your grammar mistakes.
To err is human, to edit is divine.